Growing your practice requires setting a vision for business development that is next-level in its potential. Get ready for a master class in doing just that in this episode of Advisor Talk, as Elite Consulting Partners CEO Frank LaRosa is joined by Jon Kuttin, Founder and CEO of Kuttin Wealth Management, a private wealth advisory practice of Amerprise Financial Services, LLC, for a high-level discussion specifically geared to advisors looking to achieve quantum growth for their practices.
Frank and Jon put their decades of expertise to work providing thought leadership on:
- The journey from practitioner to enterprise and managing your growth trajectory for scale and success.
- The importance of creating a demonstratable value proposition for your practice and dialing in your processes for maximum market impact.
- A deep dive discussion on CPA partnership potential and how these partnerships can significantly, and rapidly, level-up practice growth when executed properly.
- Specific strategic insight on centers of influence, M&A, and in-organic growth opportunities.
- Tangible differentiators that attract and retain young advisory talent.
Be sure to save this episode as the wealth of actionable content Frank and Jon share is immense and you will certainly want to refer to it again and again as you develop the growth strategy for your own practice.