Take Control of Your Career Success
Senior Transition Consultant – Available Immediately
Are You a Financial Advisor, Wholesaler, or other Financial Services Professional looking for a career change where you can build your own business?
Do you work as a Recruiter already and find yourself overwhelmed sourcing all your own clients using outdated technology systems with very little support from your firm to help you grow? Are you losing business because of the lack of options you can offer to your clients?
Then perhaps it’s time to consider your options and see how far your ambition and drive can take you with a firm that’s changing how things are done.
Elite Consulting Partners is currently hiring and expanding our team of professionals as we continue to build out our Nationwide footprint of offices. If you’re interested in building your own business with great margins, working for a company with uncompromising Core Values, in a role that is both personally and professionally rewarding – email your resume to frank@
It’s our mission to help you achieve your personal and professional goals all while serving the needs of our clients. Join our team today!
Associate Recruiter − Available Immediately
Elite Consulting Partners, located in Moorestown, NJ, offers placement and consulting services to financial advisors, investment advisors, IBD’s, and wirehouse firms. We are a fast growing firm seeking experienced recruiters to focus on our financial advisor placement consulting services. This role requires a confident individual to recruit, interview, qualify, present and place financial advisors. Consultative sales skills are required to discuss the Broker-Dealer options that exist for Financial Advisors.
- Experience making outbound phone calls and conducting in-person client presentations.
- Strong, consultative negotiating and closing skills.
- Dedication to follow-up with high-level customer service approach.
- Consistent passion to prospect and network for referrals, establish business relationships and position company for future business.
- Proven ability to effectively manage time while setting and achieving aggressive goals.
- Must stand out in an entrepreneurial team environment.
- Self-starter with outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to learn, work within a team, adhere to best practices and respect legal requirements
- Internet savvy with solid computer literacy
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and interact over the phone with seasoned financial advisors.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience, dealing directly with Financial Advisors or working in a recruiting capacity.
We are looking for motivated students to join our ongoing internship programs. We provide interns an opportunity to learn about, and gain experience in the financial services industry. Now more than ever, in the competitive job market and within financial services, it is important to have real work experience before graduating.
We encourage all students with the following criteria to come and join our program:
- Majoring in Economics, Finance, Business, Marketing, or any related field of study.
- Minimum level of college completion: Sophomore.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0.
- Currently living in the greater Philadelphia/Southern NJ area (or willing to relocate at the student’s expense).
- Team oriented, well spoken, and a fast learner.
- Excellent communication skills.
This program is an invaluable experience for those looking to gain real world experience in their field. Throughout the program, interns will have the chance to learn about the financial services industry, and also learn the basics of starting a business. There will be monthly goals and projects that will focus on the following:
- Research on Independent Broker-Dealers and Registered Investment Advisory Platforms (Specifically Compliance, Flexibility, Business Development Support, and Technology)
- Research and presentation on different investment vehicles such as: Mutual Funds, Variable Annuities, and third party money management platforms.
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns designed to help raise financial advisor’s awareness of options available to them, and assistance in topic selection for our newsletter and monthly column, entitled “It’s About Time”, Transitions Magazine, a nationally recognized financial services publication.
Our internship program offers course credit (if applicable). A minimum of 20 hours a week is required with a max of 25 hours available.
Don’t let this amazing learning experience pass you by.
Apply by submitting the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration:
- Resume, Current Transcript, and 3 References.
- Contact information for the Career Services Office at your school.